Your Medical Solution in Israel!
- More than 200 types of medical services
- 1500 world class doctors
- More than 2000 operations annually
Approximately 45% of patients were misdiagnosed in their country of residence
Your request has been completed.
Thank you, we will contact you soon.
14,500 of our patients have already received a new treatment plan from Israeli doctors
Learn about effective, state-of-the-art treatment methods that are suited to your case
0%90% of patients stated that Top Assutais the best in Israel
0%60% of treatment programsare more beneficial than in other clinics
0%38% of previous diagnoseswere disproved by our doctors
More than 2000 operations and 7854 foreign patients annually!
Our Top Specialists
Doctor Jacob Cohen
Esteemed and sought-after gynecology and uro-gynecology specialist, world class expert, brilliant gynecologic surgeon.
Professor Gideon Bachar
The leading ENT (Otolaryngology) specialist, world class ENT surgeon, among the pioneers of US-scalpel, cryo-ablation, US-ablation, and other state-of-the-art technologies in Israel.
Professor Zvi Ram
One of the world’s top neurosurgeons, a specialist in functional neurosurgery, brain tumor excision, complex brain surgery, spinal marrow and hypophysis.
Doctor Svetlana Zalmanov
The leading Israeli and internationally recognized Radiology expert
Professor Igal Mirovsky
One of the world’s most esteemed spinal surgery specialists, head of international spine deformation clinical research.
More than 150,000 foreign patients apply to Israeli doctors for help, annually
Top Assuta, your medical solution in Israel:
Choose from over 400 experts for medical treatment
Over 8000 outpatients treated annually
A personal case manager that sees you through your integrated treatment plan
Exclusive hospital standards
First class recovery services
Innovative medical procedures at affordable prices
OUR PRICESThe cost of the treatment program at TOP ASSUTA is calculated individually, depending on the quantity and complexity of the required medical and diagnostic procedures, patient’s status, and use of specific equipment. The cost of medical treatment in Israel is significantly less than in Europe or in the USA while the level of medical service is among the highest in the world. This is why numerous foreign patients, including residents of developed countries, come to Israel for treatment. According to the results of a study conducted by the website hospitalbooking.com, TOP ASSUTA is the most worthwhile Israeli healthcare establishment in terms of quality – price ratio of medical services. Precise information about the cost of treatment at TOP ASSUTA is available from our medical managers. For more information, please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Top Assuta Departments
- The Oncology Center at Top Assuta is staffed by Israel’s leading oncologists, offering advanced procedures that allow for fast, accurate diagnosis of all existing forms of cancer.
- Prognosis is highly dependent on the stage in which the cancer is diagnosed – diagnosis of Stage 1 cancer results in a 90% recovery rate.
- The center utilizes the latest technologies for effective diagnosis and treatment of cancer, including biopsies with same day or on-the-spot results.
- Top Assuta offers the full range of neurosurgeries by Israel’s leading neurosurgeons, utilizing the world’s most advanced technologies.
- These include a Computerized Imaging Navigator, which enables fast, safe access to the surgical site while ensuring minimum damage to the surrounding tissue. The innovative technology is based on navigation-guided MRI or CT.
- Craniotomy is a surgical procedure used to treat a number of neurological problems, such as brain tumors, brain lesions, brain injuries, intracranial infection, and neurological syndromes, including severe epilepsy.
- Top Assuta offers complex cardiology consultations, diagnostics, treatments and rehabilitation at Israel’s leading cardiology centers, including bypass surgery, valve replacement and aortic replacement surgery.
- The Assuta Heart Institute offers cardiac consulting and diagnosis by the country’s leading cardiac specialists.
- Our catheterization departments are among the largest in Israel, with 5,000 diagnostic catheterization and treatment procedures performed each year.
- Assuta provides a wide range of high-level orthopedic surgeries.
- Orthopedic Oncology – Top Assuta offers diagnostic and treatment services for the treatment of bone cancer. These services include an extensive selection of leading surgical treatment options.
- Sports Medicine – The Orthopedic Surgery department at Top Assuta provides surgical procedures for knee ligament repair using open surgery or the minimally-invasive arthroscopic technique.
- Top Assuta provides comprehensive services for patients with all types of urologic conditions.
- We offer a comprehensive range of services using the latest technologies, including minimally invasive, robotic-assisted surgery.
- Our highly experienced team of surgeons treats adults with prostate disease,urologic cancers, incontinence, kidney stones, women’s urology conditions, infertility, impotence, and more.
- Advanced Gynecology equipment and technology includes three-dimensional ultrasound, laparoscopic and endoscopic surgery, and more.
- We constitute the largest group of obstetricians and gynecologists in Israel, consisting of over 60 senior physicians.
- Top Assuta provides a range of advanced services, such as testing, diagnostics, surgery, outpatient services, services for adolescent girls, family planning services, high-risk pregnancy services, urogynecological services, in-vitro fertilization, and gynecological oncology.
98% of patients that have turned to TOP ASSUTA, received dramatically different information about the methods of treatment for their disease.
Step by Step
- Step 1: Taking the medical history.The patient sends his/her medical history, with their doctor’s signature, to Top Assuta’s International Department. The report must contain details of the patient’s clinical condition and the reuested treatment/procedure. Previous results from tests may be requested at a later stage.
- Step 2: Creating the treatment plan. The staff at Top Assuta’s International Department then forwards the patient’s report and request to the relevant specialist, depending on the nature of the medical problem. The staff collaborates with the specialist to create a customized treatment plan to meet the patient’s needs. This plan, together with a price quote, is forwarded to the patient.
- Step 3: Planning the travel & treatment details. Upon approval of the plan and costs, the staff works with the patient to set a convenient date for the treatment(s). In addition, at this stage the staff assists with all the logistical aspects of the patient’s trip to Israel, including flights, visas, accommodation, and transport.
- Step 4: Post-treatment care. Following the medical treatment and discharge from the hospital, the Top Assuta staff remains on-hand to assist in every possible way. The patient receives a detailed report covering all aspects of the procedure and recommendations for post-operative and rehabilitative care. The staff will also provide the patient with telephone numbers for the attending doctors, so they can be in touch directly after the operation, and even after the patient returns home. Of course, the staff at the Medical Tourism Center is available by phone at any time to provide any other support and assistance.
123 patientswere already treated by Israeli specialists this month
Available consultations 36
How much will I save by being treated in Israel?
Treatment costs vary greatly, depending on the type of treatment and its complexity. To receive a customized price quote, please contact Top Assuta’s International Department and we will be happy to provide you with one. At Top Assuta, you can receive quality health care at US standards at a fraction of the cost.
I have some specific questions regarding my situation. Can I speak to a representative from Top Assuta?
The staff at Top Assuta’s International Department is waiting to take your call. We are happy to assist you in any way possible, by providing information about the medical center, our medical services, testimonials from former patients, accommodations in Israel, selecting a surgeon, price quotes, and much more.
I’m nervous about receiving treatment in a foreign country. How can I find out more about it?
It is completely understandable that you are feeling unsure about receiving medical treatment in an unfamiliar country. Knowledge is power! Research all you can about the hospital and staff who will be treating you. At Top Assuta, we are happy to provide you with any information you need to assist in the decision making process. Our record of excellence is our best tool to reassure you. Please do not hesitate to contact our Medical Tourism Center directly to discuss your concerns.
Learn about effective, state-of-the-art treatment methods that are suited to your case